Out of all the types of acne, cystic acne is the worst. They not only cause pain and leave the ugly scars behind but also leave large holes on our face, which make us look unattractive. This cystic acne can also develop on the upper arm and upper trunk.
We invest a lot of money, time, and effort to look beautiful, and we cannot let this cystic acne take that away from us. Most people with oily skin and teenagers get cystic acne quite frequently, and they keep looking for treatments to get rid of cystic acne.
Don’t worry; we are not asking you to spend any extra money to get rid of cystic acne. We are going to tell you the most amazing home remedies to treat cystic acne. However, the main reason for this acne are hormones, excess oil and dirt, and toxins. You not only need to use these home remedies but also need to clean your body inside out so that you can keep cystic acne at bay forever.
I am going to tell you about the most powerful home remedies to treat cystic acne. These natural treatments also fade away the scars and reduce the size of pores on your face. Here we go.
8. Lemon and Honey mask to treat cystic acne
Lemon, as you all know, is anti-bacterial and is loaded with Vitamin C. Lemon kills the acne-causing bacteria and makes our pores clean. Honey, on the other hand, is the best natural moisturizer. It is anti-inflammatory and soothing. Lemon and honey mask is the perfect cystic acne home remedy.
How to treat cystic acne with lemon and honey
- Take 1 tbsp of honey and 1/2 tbsp of lemon.
- Mix well and apply this mixture on the acne and scars with the help of a Q-tip
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water
This is a very useful home remedy to treat cystic acne naturally.
7. Baking soda and Epsom salt to treat cystic acne
Baking soda is known for its anti-bacterial properties. It fights the acne-causing bacteria and also clears out the acne. This home remedy can also be used to reduce marks and large pores.
It is a spot treatment so, do not apply it all over your face.
How to use baking soda and Epsom salt to get rid of cystic acne
- Take some baking soda and add little Epsom salt to it.
- Dilute it with some warm water to make a thick paste.
- Now take a Q-tip and apply this solution on cystic acne.
- Wash away with lukewarm water after 15 minutes
6. Steaming to clear pores and treat cystic acne
Steam clears out your pores and flushes out all the dirt and excess oil from the pores. Take a steam in every 3-4 days to keep your pores clean and to avoid any new cystic acne from forming.
Steam will also clear out the cyst and reduce the appearance of large pores.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar to get rid of cystic acne
If you have Apple cider vinegar in your kitchen, then you can use it to get rid of cystic acne. Apple cider vinegar can kill germs and acne-causing bacteria. It also cleans our pores and avoids new pimples from coming up.
How to use apple cider vinegar to treat cystic acne
- Take 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp of distilled water to it and mix well.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser and apply this apple cider vinegar mixture to your face as a toner
- Use regularly for fast results.
4. Turmeric for cystic acne
Turmeric is used by Indians in cooking. It has antiseptic properties and offers many benefits. Turmeric helps remove facial imperfections like acne, pimples, scars, tan, etc., and gives you glowing skin.
How to use turmeric to get rid of cystic acne
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to make a thick paste
- Apply the paste on cystic acne
- Wash away after 15-20 minutes
Use this home remedy to treat cystic acne twice daily for fast results
3. Egg White mask – Home remedy for cystic acne
Egg white, which is full of protein and nutrients, can clear out the acne and makes our skin soft.
How to make an egg white mask to treat cystic acne
- Take egg white of 1 egg in a bowl.
- Beat the mixture until it turns milky white
- Apply it on the affected area and leave it on for 10 minutes
- Wash away with lukewarm water.
Use this home remedy regularly to treat cystic acne.
Calendula is a herb known to treat cystic acne. It is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. You only need to wash your face with tea made of Calendula flowers. Using this home remedy regularly will treat the cystic acne giving you a clear face.
1. Aspirin mask to treat cystic acne
Aspirin has been used as an acne treatment, and it gives impressive results. Take 1-2 aspirin tablets and crush them in water. Make a thin paste.
Now apply the paste on spots. Wash away after 15 minutes.