Between 15% and 25% of people in the United States suffer from knee pain, and it is the second-largest cause of chronic pain. But even without it, we all suffer from minor injuries and fatigue from time to time. Here are some tips on how to use natural remedies to make you feel better.
Viral Scratch is always ready to help you stay healthy and pain-free. That’s why we want you to see these 6 simple exercises to help you with knee, foot, and hip pain.
6. Heel raises
To start, get a stool behind him.
- Raise one leg.
- Slowly raise the heel of your other leg until you are standing on your toes.
- Slowly place the heels on the floor.
- Repeat this exercise 10-15 times on each leg.
This will strengthen your ankles and work the muscles around the knee.
5. Toe walk
This is a simple exercise that you can do while maintaining your house or doing your other chores. Simply walk around on your toes at a fast pace – this will strengthen your calves and give a small workout to your toes and the balls of your feet. Keep walking for 5 to 15 minutes or until tired.
4. Ankle сircles
To work on your weak ankle you need to do the following:
- Sit or stand with one leg raised.
- Slowly rotate the foot of that leg in a circular motion.
- Repeat this 10 times in an inner circuit and 10 times in an outer circuit for each leg.
3. Resistance training
For this next exercise, you’ll need a resistance band.
- Attach the tape around the leg of a sofa or other stable piece of furniture.
- Place one leg under the other, slightly bent at the knee.
- Hold the resistance band with the leg foot on top.
- Slowly pull the tape back with your foot bent toward your head.
- Repeat 10-15 times on each leg.
This includes working the calf muscles and the inner and outer thigh muscles.
2. Toe games
To train your toes on a daily basis, you can play a game called “grabbies”.
- Bend your toes themselves.
- Lay a towel on the floor and hold it with your toes.
- Place the small pebbles on the ground and try to place them in a basket using only your feet.
1. Walking on balls
- Find a tennis ball or ball of similar diameter.
- Sit on the seat.
- Put your foot on the ball and run on it.
- Slowly push the ball with your foot, toward the toes, and then back.
- Enjoy the massage!
Acupressure and foot massage are widely used around the world.
If after a long day you have sore feet, place your two thumbs on the spots in the picture (between toes 1 and 2, 4 and 5; about 1 cm or half an inch deep) and gently massage it for up to 15 minutes for easy and quick relaxation.