Beauty salons are there to make money from you and make the maximum profit. They don’t care for your skin as much as you do. Do you know if they are using standard quality products on your face? If they are using the same products used by many other people before? If they washed your hands before putting them on your face? If they are using clean towels? Well, these are the reasons I go for homemade beauty treatments.
My favorite is fruit facial at home. It has a lot of benefits and goodness.
Fruit Facial Benefits
Fruit facial has tons of benefits for our skin. Here are the main benefits of fruit facial for our face and skin.
- Fruit facial leaves your skin smooth,
- improves blood circulation
- promotes new cell generation which keeps you young for a longer time.
- It also addresses major face problems like acne, marks, dullness and provides a fresh rejuvenated skin.
- Fruits are rich in vitamins, essential minerals, antioxidants, amino acids and fatty acids which are very good for your face to maintain its elasticity and youth.
- They do not contain any harmful chemicals they have zero side effects. Best for people with sensitive skin
- Fruit facial cleanses your skin from inside. They deeply cleanse our pores and remove all the dead cells and impurities
- They fight off the microbes(bacteria or germs) if any on your face.
- Fruit facial promotes anti-aging.
How to do Fruit Facial At Home
There are two ways in which you can do fruit facial at home. You can either buy a herbal fruit facial kit from the market or you can use fruits, honey, sugar and other things to give you the best fruit facial at home.
If you are going for fruit facial kit from the market then please keep a few things in mind. Note the product label, expiry date, the manufacturing date of the product. Do a little research on that fruit facial kit online, see other people’s reviews who have used it. Check if the product is really natural or not.
Here is how to check if a beauty product is natural or not
If you want to do the all fruit facial at home with natural ingredients then here I am providing all the steps of fruit facial at home in detail.
Fruit Facial At Home – Step By Step
Step 1. Cleansing
This is the first step in any facial routine. You need to wake up your skin to make it ready for facial. Also, cleansing removes makeup and dirt sitting on your outer epidermis layer. You can use a gentle cleanser to thoroughly cleanse your face or use milk instead as milk is a natural cleanser.
Take some milk in cotton balls and wipe your face with it. Do it for a few minutes and then wash away with lukewarm water. You can also try oil cleansing method. Take some almond oil or jojoba oil. The method is similar to the milk cleansing method. Apply almond oil or jojoba oil to your face & neck and then wipe away with warm water.
Step 2. Exfoliation of your face & Neck
Since we are using all-natural ingredients in this facial then why not a homemade natural scrub. My favorite is sugar and honey scrub. You will start liking it from your first application.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar in a bowl
- Add 2-3 tbsp of raw honey
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice to it and mix well
- Now massage your face with this sugar scrub for 3-5 minutes in a circular motion
- Be gentle,
- Wash away with lukewarm water
Sugar scrub is the most effective homemade scrub. Its effectiveness is the same as any cosmetic scrub if not more.